Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ytd was awesome even though u din join us n some ppl no mood.

18th september i celebrated my b'day wit Carrot Toh Shoe Ee, Bryan Clement Tang, Yong Fanfan Leon n Joel Leow Woi Jian. :) wen we reached den all met up den they discuss some stuff cuz it was actually a SURPRISE party, so after discussing joel brought me away. lol. den he bought me PRESENTZ! whee~! after like 2hours+ we all met again den go for pool. after tat split again tis time fan followed us. den after 1.30hours we went 2 da dinner place, its called Da Italianese. da food was ok. n guess wat my cake was?! a plate of DONUTS with oni 1 candle, special ryte? haha. lol. den after dinner tat restaurant had a cake for me. den wen i was makin my wish they put a card infront of me n wished me HAPPY 15th B'day n gave me a present. den went 2 jalan jalan n chill cuz all of us we super full!! haha. n after tat i went home. anyways thx 2 all again! i had fun! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment